Online Class - Babywearing Workshop (per couple)
Venue : ZOOM (online class)
Come join us at one of our upcoming workshops! You will learn how to nurture your child’s development through babywearing and it’s a great way to meet other parents in a fun, supportive, and encouraging environment.
Enhanced bonding, increased sleep and calm, hands-free convenience – and of course maneuvering the city with ease! But when it comes to choosing and using carriers, things get complicated…
Babies are soft, delicate, and growing every moment, and it’s important to learn how to support them properly when babywearing. In this three-hour workshop, you will learn about:
- Which carrier is best for me and my baby?
- How can I tell if a carrier is safe?
- How can I tell if I’m using my carrier correctly?
- What if my baby doesn’t like the carrier?
At this babywearing workshop, our Certified Babywearing Consultant will help parents and caregivers answer these questions and more. You will also learn:
- The different types of carriers.
- How to know what you’re looking at when you see a carrier in an advertisement or on a package.
- How to figure out if a carrier is right for you and your baby.
- What it means for a carrier to be safe.
- Tips for adjusting carriers to optimal comfort and support.
In addition to theoratical knowledge, we will also demonstrate how to use some different carriers. If you have any baby carrier and want us to teach you how to use it, we can also demonstrate with similar carrier at our library.
- Add to cart / Buy Now.
- Login / Create an account with us.
- Select delivery method, choose "Pickup"
- Choose your payment method.
- Click "Place Order Now" and complete your payment.
- Instruction email will send to you within 3 working days.